Æeon

Æeon Vengeance DH - Application

Postby Æeon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:55 pm

<Sorted Gaming> Application Form
===================

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Æeon
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Aarhus, Denmark.
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): I read a post on the Battle.net forums and thought that it sounded pretty interesting :-)
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Yes, I do.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: I don't know anyone in Sorted, yet. But I hope that will change.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I am 24 years old. I live in Aarhus in Denmark(Second largest city in the country, but not as known as Copenhagen is to people from other countries). I've been playing World of Warcraft since it was released as "Vanilla" back in 2004. And played all through The Burning Crusade, Wrath of The Lich King, Cataclysm where I raided and cleared most of the content. In MoP I got more "laidback" regarding World of Warcraft as I didn't feel like I had the time to play, and focus on my studies at the same time. Started again late in Warlords of Draenor and nearly got to clear Hellfire Citadel on Mythic before my previous raid team went on a holiday break, and then Legion was released.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : I'm hoping for a social and friendly guild, that at the same time is looking to clear the upcoming raids in a reasonably timely manner. :-)

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW please specify EU or NA) ?: World of Warcraft EU
3.2 Character Name: Æeon
3.3 Character Race and Class: Blood Elf Demon Hunter
3.4 Level & Spec: 110 Vengeance
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Actually at the moment every day of the week would suit me, since I'm currently unemployed.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: That would be about 14 years now.
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Previous raiding experience consists of almost all previous content except Illidan in Black Temple back in TBC, and MoP content.
3.8 Do you PvP?: Yes, sometimes I do. In Legion I plan to PvP a lot more than before, since I'm an "achievement-hunter" so I'm gonna have to get those PvP-achievements sooner or later!
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: I'm willing to play both Vengeance and Havoc if necessary. In Vengance my itemlevel is 847 and in Havoc it's only 845 since I've spent most time on my artifact in Vengeance.

Kind Regards
Æeon

Vale
WoW Master (EU)

Re: Æeon Vengeance DH - Application

Postby Vale » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Welcome to Sorted :) Happy to see our First Demon hunter join the ranks!

Ill send you a invite when I am online

Specktor
Overlord

Postby Specktor » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:37 pm

Welcome Æeon I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need anyone to shout at Vale just let me know.

Also forum permissions updated.

Æeon

Postby Æeon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Haha, I'll be sure to keep that in mind Specktor :-D

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Welcome Æeon

Ye legion needs a lot more pvp for some of the awesome skins :P