Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
PanDaR

PanDaR Application

Postby PanDaR » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: PanDaR. AKA: SiRaT
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Cape Town
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Through my brother (KaneRAT)
1.4 Do you have Discord (Voice Comms)? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: My Brother KaneRAT
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I'm 22, been gaming my entire life. Attended my first LAN with my brother when i was 6 (Mayhem). Favourite game would be Dota 2 but enjoy a variety of games including CS:GO, Overwatch, WoW.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Playing DayZ late at night, with some online friends i've never actually met, driving around looking for people when our driver (who is rather drunk) suddenly stops in the open and goes quiet. Everyone else in the car is now panicking cause we are sitting ducks when suddenly 10 mins later he starts driving again like nothing happened, running one of us over in the process. Apparently he just phased out for a while and sat there staring at his screen while we all waited for him.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : To continue playing games with a good community.

Nax66

Re: PanDaR Application

Postby Nax66 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:36 am

Hey PanDaR, welcome to our forums.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Surd
Veteran

Postby Surd » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:40 am

Forum perms updated

Specktor
Overlord

Postby Specktor » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:32 am

About time Pandar signed up :P that does however give Kanerat the first point in our new referral programe!

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:24 am

Now i'm confused... how on Earth has Si been playing and hanging out with us this long without making an app.
Its like Kanerat knew we were doing a referral program

PanDaR

Postby PanDaR » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:21 pm

I was sure i had done one, Till i tried to read the dota 1v1 tournament message and discovered i hadn't.