Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
_Grimm_911

Sorted> Application Form: _Grimm_911

Postby _Grimm_911 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name:_Grimm_911
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City):Rustenburg
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc):I found Sorted through Shadow Warrior and have played with him on your server before on Bad Girl's Profile
1.4 Got Mumble?yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!:Della,Shadow Warrior, Fyndraai and the rest of The War Wolf Clan.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:I used to play with Shadow Warrior on his daughters pc and now on my own account. I have played: Dota 2, Battle Field 4,Ark Survival of the Fittest, MW3 .I like both strategy and shooter games.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :While Shadow Warrior and his daughter were playing, her pc froze and wile her pc was frozen her character was running past him (on his screen) up in the air and continue until we couldn't see her anymore. We got a message later that she was killed, maybe she ran out of the Dome.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? :Join games with friends and to enjoy a friendly co op playing with no hackers.

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: Sorted> Application Form: _Grimm_911

Postby Yokochan » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:46 am

Hi Grimm :) Welcome to Sorted!

Glad you finally appd, does that mean BadGirl gets her pc back? :P

Forum permissions updated

_Grimm_911

Re: Sorted> Application Form: _Grimm_911

Postby _Grimm_911 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:45 am

LOL yip she got her pc back :P lol Thanx