Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
GuTs

Guts Application

Postby GuTs » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: GuTs
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Ladysmith
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Heard about it from the TWW clan.
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes i do.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: The entire TWW clan.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I'm a 16 year old guy who's been gaming for about the last 5 or 6 years, started of with playing call of duty 1 and played them all up to Advanced Warfare. Recently iv'e started to play Dota 2 and Rust quite a bit, until i got hooked on Ark: Survival Evolved.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : I made a trade off with the server i was on in Ark. A Stego killed my Raptor but the server i guess felt sorry for me so it spawned in a Carno right next to me which i then proceeded to tame. I missed so many shots that in the end i actually downed it with my last traq arrow.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Just to enjoy playing Ark with a bunch of like minded gamers who enjoy the games they play.

Specktor
Overlord

Re: Guts Application

Postby Specktor » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi GuTs!

Welcome to Sorted. Does your nick come from Berserk?

Forum permissions updated.

GuTs

Re: Guts Application

Postby GuTs » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Nope its not from Berzerk, i just though it sounded fitting for a gamer name, and it kinda stuck around.