Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Do3Ns

Do3Ns Application

Postby Do3Ns » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:07 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name:Do3Ns
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Middelburg Mpumalanga
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): My brother Dela has corrupted me.
1.4 Got Mumble?Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Dela , RedQueen and Shadow Warrior.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Im a total rookie just got introduced to online gaming due to an extended visit at my brother (dela)... used to play mainly x-box games like gears of war, assasins creed, prototype and guitar hero... now started playing battlefield 4 and gonna stark Arking ASAP...
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : On my recent vistit to Dela I was playing ark on a pvp server with GunToy amongst others under Gypsies profile... u know just to get a taste of the dark side....(MMMwwwhhhuuuhahahahahah=Dela laughing). Anyway on this server Guns's avatar is a dissproportioned "Tiny" person so he goes by the name Tiny..So after hours of Being chased by "Tiny" with moderate puns following me as i kept on getting DC'd and just hear tiny in a joking voice say what he is doing to my unconscious female avatar..So on mumble I started getting more comfortable and started dishing it back to Guns... taking on his avatars tiny proportions in all fasets so much that I had Dela choking for air with laughter and everyone else in that chat aswell ....
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? :To find like minded people that share my like and passion for our hobby/possible addiction hahahaha

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW) ?:Ark
3.2 Character Name:Do3Ns
3.3 Character Race and Class: NA
3.4 Level & Spec: NA
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: When im on shift weekends..
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 2days
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): no
3.8 Do you PvP?:yes
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: yes

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: Do3Ns Application

Postby Yokochan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Hey Do3ns welcome to Sorted!!!

I'm so glad that Guns had made you so excited you JUST had to come back for more ;) I would be careful of Crump aswell though....

Forum permissions updated ^^

Patches
Officer

Postby Patches » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:08 pm

Welcome to Sorted
So sorry that Guns was let out of his cage. Will personally see to it that he is locked away again

GunsToy

Postby GunsToy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:56 am

Tiny happy, Tiny cant wait for you to join.
sorry uncle patchy i will go back to my cage :(

Do3Ns

Postby Do3Ns » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Thanx can't wait to get properly setup and running :lol: