Pathology Application MW/BM Monk

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
primal65

Pathology Application MW/BM Monk

Postby primal65 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:50 am

<Sorted> Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join Sorted, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's application) :

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Pathology
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Arkansas, USA
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Raided last Wednsday 8/19 with Sorted in HFC Heroic, Assault through Gorefiend.
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Only spoken with Serryas, Jarafoe, and Marz
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I'm a scummy American. EQ from 2000 until Wow came out.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : I met my wife in 2000, but had no idea that she and her son were addicted to some game called Everquest. I'd go over to her house and pick her up and she would be playing everquest, making me sit and wait for her for hours. I thought it was absurd she was so stuck on this game. Well eventually I started playing just so I wouldn't have to sit and wait on her. In just a few short months I came became far more addicted and hardcore than she ever was. So the tables turned. She was stuck complaining to me about being on the game all day and not going out with her. My MMO experience started there.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Just raiding and playing games with competent people and having fun in the process.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW) ?: WoW
3.2 Character Name: Pathology
3.3 Character Race and Class: Orc Monk
3.4 Level & Spec: 100 MW/BM
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: I'm 8 hours behind you guys and work at nights, so I would be available all during the day to raid, which would be your evening times.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 15 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): I spent many years raid leading in EQ. I co-found and Raid Led in BC with what is now the #1 Azjol-Nerub guild: Infusion. I got burned out on leading and being an officer so I switched to horde side and raided with a guild called Learn this or Wipe, which was a #1 horde guild at the time during wrath era. I took a break during the Cata and Panda Eras. I've been back playing for about 5 months
3.8 Do you PvP?: I use to quite a bit, but haven't much since coming back.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes

I'm currently on the Azjol-Nerub server, but the horde side has become non-existent here. I will be transferring to whisperwind if excepted. There's not much holding me here on this server as most of my friends have retired or moved on. I will most likely have to change my character's name during the transfer.

Agro
Officer

Re: Pathology Application MW/BM Monk

Postby Agro » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:49 am

Welcome to Sorted, hope you enjoy your stay, NEVER meet Serryas behind the AH or invite him to your Garrison, what a dodgy oak, anyway keen to raid with you and have some chats on mumble.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:21 am

Welcome :)
We should be hitting the raiding hard tonight (being Wednesday right now)

Ive done your forum permissions

Mzekezeke

Postby Mzekezeke » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:39 am

Hey awesome, welocome, Was it the pie and sausage roll conversation that made you want to join us?

Mael
Officer

Postby Mael » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:12 am

Welcome to Sorted, loved the story :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Surd
Veteran

Postby Surd » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:36 am

Welcome, it'll be good to have you.
Harass one of the Officers online for a guild invite when this goes through