Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
EricLancier

Ark Application: EricLancier

Postby EricLancier » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Eric Lancier
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Boksburg
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friends (gutter gang: tybalt, rusty86)
1.4 Got Mumble? yes, and Teamspeak3

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Gutter Gang, tybalt and rusty
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Started with arcade games and was hooked, since then played everything from handhelds to consoles. Right now i'm preferring mmo's due to human interaction making them unpredictable, been playing eve online for several years and restarted playing wow. I also play Robocraft and minecraft alot
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : well, latest funny was running around Ark getting used to the controls when a Raptor decided to GTA me unexpectedly and my cunning defense of running around in a circle crying like a little child failed badly, some games just don't give bonus points for inventiveness.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : to find a good group of like minded players to play both casually and seriously in nice atmosphere, basically a good crew to have fun with.

Surd
Veteran

Re: Ark Application: EricLancier

Postby Surd » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:02 pm

We have a rather large circle of people that run around crying, so make sure you find a decent spot.

Welcome :)

Perms updated

Mael
Officer

Re: Ark Application: EricLancier

Postby Mael » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:13 am

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk