Grimmy's Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Grimmy

Grimmy's Application

Postby Grimmy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:02 pm

<Sorted> Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join Sorted, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's application) :

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Grimmy
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Pretoria
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): My brother plays on Sorted Gaming
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: DEATH(Brother)
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Engineering Student, Any game that is fun and worth playing(Racing,Survival,Sandbox,Strategy etc)
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :
Spawned on the wrong island in Ark single player, wanted to commit suicide so I can respawn. Saw a Megalodon in the water near the the beach and decided this was my chance to see one up close(Haven't been close before). Turns out he wasn't hungry, I punched him till he was unconscious and then drowned.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : A fun server closer to home where I can play games with people from the same country and meet new people

Specktor
Overlord

Re: Grimmy's Application

Postby Specktor » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Welcome to Sorted will give you forum access shortly

Mael
Officer

Re: Grimmy's Application

Postby Mael » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:14 am

Welcome to the community!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk