DEATH's application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
DEATH

DEATH's application

Postby DEATH » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:14 pm

<Sorted> Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join Sorted, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's application) :

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name:DEATH (смерть)
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Pretoria
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): T.W.W
1.4 Got Mumble? :No, but installing now.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Yes , Psylock and AiRaTaArI
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: My name is Sean, I race motorcycles as a (semi) career and play allot of games in my spare time. I used to compete in DGL for Call of Duty and Battlefield 4, now i just play with the clan and other people for fun.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : At the present moment I can't really think of anything funny, I will have to do something funny in the next couple of days for this spot.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Like minded people wanting to play games.

Psyloc

Re: DEATH's application

Postby Psyloc » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:16 pm

shot Death just dont shoot me so much
I always thought being a gamer and someone who had a sense of responsibility to the game and to my teammates was the honorable thing.

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: DEATH's application

Postby Yokochan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Welcome to Sorted!

I shall wait very impatiently for my funny story, go forth and do stupid things :D

Forum permissions updated