Imperfection Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Imperfection

Imperfection Application

Postby Imperfection » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Imperfection
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, East London.
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): A friend Suggested, some say he is the best SF mid in SA, but i just know him as Munch.
1.4 Got Mumble?: I do indeed have mumble. :)

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: The list is long so I will just mention a few. Munch, Sasko, Tybalt and Goku.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Well I'm from a town called East London. I have been gaming since like DoS days, those text base adventure games were the bees knees. I pretty much played every major game across all the the franchises, the game I have played the longest though is World of Warcraft, been playing since 2008. My genre preferences at this moment in time are definitely FPS and MMOs. The FPS being CSGO.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : This is a tough one but if I were to pick one particular moment it would definitely have to be when I was doing a raid in WoW, the raid was Naxxramas the WOTLK one. So for those of you who know this raid you will know about the oozes that you have to cross after defeating Patchwork, basically I couldn't get passed the damn things they 1 shotted me 10+ times and what makes this funny is that I was in a HIGH tier raiding guild at the time and this should have been EZ PZ for me but alas i was the laughing stock of the raid. One of the guys even posted it on YouTube(I had him take it down unfortunately :( ).
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Well I'm hoping to get a spot in the DGL team for CSGO. Other than that I'm just happy to meet and hang out with some cool people.

Munch
Veteran

Re: Imperfection Application

Postby Munch » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Good effort man! haha had a laugh.
Updating your forum permissions now and will throw you mumble rights

Surd
Veteran

Re: Imperfection Application

Postby Surd » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Oh the Frogger fun that was NAxx :)
Welcome