BRITSI APPLICATION

Postby BRITSI » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:51 am

1.1 General Online Name: BRITSI
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Pretoria
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc):Friends
1.4 Got Mumble? yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: T.WW physloc and T.WW dela
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:
I am currently a gamer and have been gaming for years mostly lan and only about 4 years online. Very much a social gamer.

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :
There are a few to many to mention but recently while playing ark on a PVP server me and 2 of my clan mates went hunting together because we where of a fairly low level. We had just gathered most the hide we needed to make a simple bed mad a fire dropped the meet in started cooking and we where gathering some resources for the fire and all and for back to base trip. When we heard a huge roar turn around and there is a T-Rex immediately try to run but one of us is overincumbered so instead of running he had already crafted walls and base so he placed it and got inside quickly only to find out the guy was friendly and gave us some item we needed. Non the less on first reaction i needed a change of pants

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? :To find people who enjoy playing games and more gamers of the same mindset

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW) ?:DOTA2
3.2 Character Name:britsi
3.3 Character Race and Class:human hunter and cant remeber other. have not played in a while
3.4 Level & Spec: cant remeber
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?:yes
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?:4 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind):
3.8 Do you PvP?:sometime if i have a good group
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: yes

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: BRITSI APPLICATION

Postby Yokochan » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Hey Britsi welcome to Sorted!

Most people would drop stuff and run. But building a shelter was some quick thinking :) glad it was a friendly.

Forum permissions updated.