Gumby's Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
tww_gumby_cpt

Gumby's Application

Postby tww_gumby_cpt » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Section 1
=======

1.1 General Online Name: Gumby, or any other variation depending on already registered names.
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Cape Town, South Africa
1.3 How did you find Sorted? TWW Clan
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======

2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? TWW Clan, S4V3D, Reaper, Manwolf, Shadow Warrior, Psyloc, Dela, Foulle, Hex, Mielie, Riez55, Griffon, Fyndraai, Jonty, R3DQU33N, Gypsy, Sandman, Neontetr_ZA.

2.2 Tell us a bit about you:
Where you are from: Cape Town RSA, born and raised.
Your gaming history: Been in front of a PC before I could read,
DOS was my introduction to typing and reading. So I have been around and watched
the progression of computers and gaming.
Your game genre preferences etc: FPS, RPG, some RTS. Anything that tickles my fancy.

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming: man this comes from Battlefield Bad Company 2 days, I was playing against a friend of mine and had the insane notion of waiting for him and destroying him with C4 while he prowled the map in a tank, so I lay in wait and as he came to the wall I was hiding behind, I jumped out and tried to put C4 on his tank and I pressed the wrong button, over and over with no effect, so I just watched as he lowered the turret and at point blank range blew me to pieces. I laughed my ass off and called him and he was laughing as well.

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : I hope to find a wonderful community of gamers that I can chat with, game against and with, find more clans that want to play against and with our clan.

Section 3 - Right now I do not have any MMO's but that could change in the near future.
=======

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: Gumby's Application

Postby Yokochan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Hey Gumby, welcome to Sorted.

Now this is a funnnnnny story :D would have loved to have seen that.

Forum permissions updated.