Dela's Application

Postby Delarosa » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:15 pm

1.1 General Online Name: Dela
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa , Lephalale
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc):Psyloc and S4v3D
1.4 Got Mumble? yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: T.WW S4V3D and T.WW Psyloc & The Warwolf clan
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:
I am currently 2nd in command of The Warwolf clan and have been gaming for years mostly lan and only about 2 years online. Very much a social gamer and recently a DGL cpt for T.WW Lycans. I play titanfall, star citizen, ark survival, and battlefield 4 and hard-line,

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :
Me Psyloc and manwolf was out hunting for a raptor for me at nigh on ark and the 2 of them was on fairly ok raptors , me on foot and as we whent down the one river a spinosaurus spawned and I was like cooking meat for our toons and he goes like S%^%^& spinosaurus , and they run like hell with raptors . ,me I go like %^&%^456 x2 pick up all my sh$%^ and try to be 1 with the raptor .lol. but having a t rex spawn like a 100m away of u taming I dino 2.5 hours in lol make u feel maybe I must kick his as Rambo way or run but my dino is not going to be his chow. heehehe

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : To find people who enjoy playing games and more gamers of the same mind-set to take and make gaming a life style with friends family and with my wife

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW) ?:I have wow but stopped due to subscription , playing ark
3.2 Character Name: Delawar and is a Draenei
3.3 Character Race and Class: Delawar is a Death knight
3.4 Level & Spec: 98 if I remember correct
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: when I’m not working
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?:2 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: not realy got a few tips and played with jinx:
3.8 Do you PvP?:If i have a good group that can work together in certain roles.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: yes

Specktor
Overlord

Re: Dela's Application

Postby Specktor » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:38 pm

Hi Dela,

Welcome to Sorted, forum permissions granted. We'll sort out everyone's mumble access as we see you guys getting online.

Yokochan
Overlord

Postby Yokochan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Hey Dela, welcome to Sorted.

We have a great tame system going where we just wall up what we are taming, put preservation bin and hunt out primes. But yes remember, you dont need to be faster than the dinos, you just need to be faster than your friends ;)

Delarosa

Postby Delarosa » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:02 am

Lol dude. I drop my stuff and say to the tribe hold my bear (do not spill it) and watch this move... and man handle it with a good looking toon

Baltimora

Postby Baltimora » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:49 am

Are you family of Crash and /or Munch?