Shadow Warrior's Application Form

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Shadow Warrior

Shadow Warrior's Application Form

Postby Shadow Warrior » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 pm

Shadow Warrior's Application
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join Sorted, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's application) :

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Shadow Warrior
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Rustenburg, North West, RSA
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friend suggestion. (S4V3D and Reaper)
1.4 Got Mumble? Downloaded but still to be installed.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Reaper and S4V3D of The WarWolfs
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Playing online for about 3 years. Owner of The WarWolf Clan. Playing Call Of Duty games and Battlefield 4, love Strategy Games.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : While playing Battlefield 4, somebody surprised me around a corner, got such a fright that I kicked the desk. I had a sore leg for 3 days.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Enjoy gaming on ARK with friends that will respect me as I respect them.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW) ?: ARK
3.2 Character Name: Shadow Warrior
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human
3.4 Level & Spec: Level 6
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?:Evening 19:00 - 23:00
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 1 Week
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): No
3.8 Do you PvP?: No
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: Shadow Warrior's Application Form

Postby Yokochan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Hey Shadow Warrior, welcome to Sorted.

I have also had some jumps while playing games. I suggest you add some addtional padding to your desk for future incidents.

Forum permissions updated

Specktor
Overlord

Re: Shadow Warrior's Application Form

Postby Specktor » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Welcome to Sorted, spin the wheel and win a prize!