Ice's application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
donice

Ice's application

Postby donice » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:45 pm

<Sorted> Application Form
===================

For those wanting to be considered to join Sorted, please fill in this application form and post it in a new post in our Application forum section (example: Bob's application) :

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Ice
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, JHB
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Through a friend who is a member
1.4 Got Mumble? nope, I can get it though. I generally use Teamspeak

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: yes--- steam name Crump
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : just making hostages have fist fights to the death to see who gets released, made stupid mistakes like falling off cliffs etc
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : to join a community to work together in Ark- build each other and the community up.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.
section 3 N/A as I would like to join for Ark: Survival Evolved

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: Ice's application

Postby Yokochan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Hey Ice. Welcome to Sorted! You may take Balti hostage anytime. He is really into that.

Forum permissions updated. Find me in mumble if you need access :)