S4V3D

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
S4V3D

S4V3D

Postby S4V3D » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:54 pm

1.1 General Online Name: S4VED
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, CAPE TOWN
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): cousins play with SG.
1.4 Got Mumble? yes. installed and unused.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Sazel and ChaosZa
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: i was created in my moms womb a good few moons ago, and was around when Contra was still called Lance and Bill. I am old enough to buy my own games, and not have enough time to play them all. I just want to have fun. allergic to ego driven fools and have no time for crap, long story short i just wanna play games.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! i joined entered a team into DGL for battlefield.. after much Vaseline i realized it social play for the win. was funny for me any way. oooh oooh i also pre ordered COD Ghosts. ok so that wasnt funny.. but ya
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : like minded gaming peeps that i can just have fun with.
2.5 <==== added this because 2.4 seemed alone.
2.6 <==== insert question here.: (also insert answer here)
2.7 Games you play?: I play COD. Battlefield 4 and hardline, H.O.T.S and ARK and last but not least my Wife. ;)
2.8 the end...

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW) ?:ARK
3.2 Character Name: S4V3D
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human
3.4 Level & Spec: was 41 till mweb fried my sense of humor
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: hard to say. i be married
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: uhm... not sure really
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): nope
3.8 Do you PvP?: i guess if i must
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: depends. if it doesn't alter the enjoyment of the game, then sure

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: S4V3D

Postby Yokochan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:56 pm

Welcome to Sorted :) Nice to have more of Sazels awesome family join us!!!
Have fun in ARK but we take no responsibility for the hours that dissapear and unhappy wife!

Forum permissions updated. Can find me in mumble for permissions there.

S4V3D

Re: S4V3D

Postby S4V3D » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:05 am

haha. awesome thanks for the welcome. looking forward to the game time...
I play games!! Nuff said!