Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Django

Django's Application

Postby Django » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Django
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Nelspruit
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Suggested by a friend
1.4 Got Mumble? no

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Yes
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I was born in Nambia but moved to Nelspruit when I was young so I could go to school and have been living here ever since. I favourite games would have to be RPG's but online games such as Rust and Dota are also some of my favourites.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks!: I was playing Rust with a group of friends but only me and one other guy were online as we were waiting for the others to come. We were just making improvements to our base while waiting when all of a sudden one of our walls just exploded. We were being raided by a large group and we were only 2 so we kept removing walls and running away then placing new walls just to survive. We must of been running around our base for 30 mins until the rest of our group logged on to repel the raiders.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : To find people who play games like Ark

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: Django's Application

Postby Yokochan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:31 am

Hey Django. Welcome to Sorted. Nice to have so many ARK players joining us :)
Forum permissions are updated. Gimme a shout in mumble for permissions.

Baltimora

Re: Django's Application

Postby Baltimora » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:03 am

Soon we'll all be wearing two-tones and killing lions to fit in with all the Nelspruiters.
Welcome.