Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
MTKamekazi13

Kamekazis' application

Postby MTKamekazi13 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:54 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: KameKazi
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Nelspruit
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Suggested by a friend
1.4 Got Mumble? No

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Yes
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Originally from a small mining town somewhere south of nothing and ten minutes drive from nowhere. Got into gaming early. My eldest brother loved pc games and I would play when he wasn't. I've always leaned towards pc primarily but I've played on pretty much all platforms including tabletop. I'm not restricted to one genre but my favorite is simulators such as War Thunder, Dirt, Forza, Arma and Star Citizen. Outside of gaming I love paintball and auto racing.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Right after the first version of multiseat ships came into Star Citizen I was testing with a friend. He hijacked my ship while I was in the cargo hold and took off. Collisions weren't properly programmed in yet and I got flung though the hull and out of the map. That's when I found a new feature that hadn't been mentioned in the patch notes: remote detonation. Once I gave the command the ensuing confusion followed by panic from my friend was the best thing ever since that particular ship didn't have an ejection sequence programmed in yet.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Like-minded individuals to work with. Right now in ARK survival evolved and possibly other games later.

Specktor
Overlord

Re: Kamekazis' application

Postby Specktor » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Ooh a Star Citizen story first one of those I've seen. Will you be joining us for SC? I can send you an org invite when you're ready.

In the meantime welcome to Sorted.

Yokochan
Overlord

Postby Yokochan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Welcome to Sorted ^^ more dino people yays!
Tezzla has told me you like to build stuff, therefore you are now my new BFF.

Baltimora

Postby Baltimora » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Woooop more nelspruit.

Rinn

Postby Rinn » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Nelspruit's in. Pool's closed.
Tezzla - Engineer
Petrichor - Spellslinger
Tarryn - Esper

MTKamekazi13

Postby MTKamekazi13 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:09 am

Thanks for the welcome guys. Glad to be here.

Specktor my main org in SC is executive justice but I still have slots left for afiliates. If you can send me an invite my name wil either show as [EJ]mtkamekazi13 or [EJ]mtkame13.

Yoko looking forward to building rediculously huge bases with you. I apologise in advance if I push too much. Once I get momentum I struggle to stop.