Embed's Application

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Embed

Embed's Application

Postby Embed » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:09 am

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Embed.
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): JHB West (Little falls)
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Google is an AMAZING tool :)
1.4 Got Mumble?: As we speak :)

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: I do not sadly (Only found out south Africans play In the US now...)
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: LOVE MMORPGs (GW2, WOW, Rift) Little bit of a Nintendo Nerd... Been a wow addict for 8 years.... But in those 8 years, could never make up my mind on what class i should make my main....
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Hmmmm... The classic getting blown off of Eye of storm mid, and Death Gripping the shaman down with me... (haha this question is a pretty tough one)
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : I am hoping for clarity... A class I can feel super useful with...

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW) ?: Wow... Then GW2, D3...
3.2 Character Name: Embed
3.3 Character Race and Class: well... I enjoy Undead and Orc... but i cant decide on a set class, but they got to be useful.
3.4 Level & Spec: 5 100's. Mist Monk, Afflic Lock, Guard Druid, Restro Shaman, Disc Priest. But none on this realm...
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: As long as I am told at least 3 days in advance, I will be there...
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 8 years +-
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Maybe 6\10 for the raiding experience... Always rolling alts sadly...
3.8 Do you PvP?:I do PVP :) Just to catch that needed raiding break in between
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Thats for you to tell me... What ever class, and=or race, I am it!!! :)

Please realise that as a new member you will not be guaranteed a raiding team. With that said however, there is always something to do within the community

Torso
WoW Master (US)

Re: Embed's Application

Postby Torso » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi Embed,

Welcome to the community.

Send me a whisper in WoW on either Mercutios or Torso and I will invite. Will update forum permissions when I figure out how and if I can haha.

Embed

Postby Embed » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:37 pm

Thank you so much!! :D

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Thanks Torso for getting to the app

Welcome Embed
Its very rare we get someone joining us from South Africa on US servers these days without it being a friend of a friend.
Glad to see you have found your way to us :)

I will sort out the forum permissions now so you can have access to our members area.
There is more details there about WoW and our other activities within the community

Embed

Postby Embed » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Thank you so much!!

Specktor
Overlord

Postby Specktor » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Welcome!