Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Toffoluxe
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): SA, Pretoria
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friends
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Razia, Splicer, Shahun, Hard Yogurt Tube
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Student & part time work, Pretoria, past(wow, cod4), now only cs and dota.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Has to be something funny somewhere but I have the memory of a retarded goldfish so cant think of something now.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Nice gaming community and mumble with sorted friends.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2 and/or WoW). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW) ?:NA
3.2 Character Name:NA
3.3 Character Race and Class:NA
3.4 Level & Spec:NA
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?:NA
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?:NA
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind):NA
3.8 Do you PvP?:NA
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: NA

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: toffoluxe application

Postby Marz » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Hard Yogurt Tube... cant believe he lets people call him that. Tell alex his names suck :)
welcome to the community

Forum permissions updated

Mzekezeke

Re: toffoluxe application

Postby Mzekezeke » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:13 am

^ dont be jelly of my hardness and amount of yogurt in my tube marz.