Postby XXXIII » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:37 pm

1.1 XXXIII
1.2 Bryanston, South Africa
1.3 Friends
1.4 Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Marcio and Seyton
2.2 I am From Pretoria love programming and gaming like FPS and MOSTLY MMO'S, Hooked On Diablo, Starcraft , Dying light. Looking forward to try smite and evo and maybe give WOW a go.
2.3 Well i dont really know if its stupid or funny. I usually sit with my feet on a small table underneath my desk whilst i am gaming, but this one time i was playing diablo busy with hard Uber Bosses and have played hours to gain the materials so i can create a uberboss game, so concentrated on killing the uberboss for some reason i leaned back and i fell of my chair i got up so quick i left the chair on the floor and played the rest of the game standing lol . and when i was playing fear one night i never get a fright but for some reason i got a fright and someway knocked my coke over on my keyboard into my box and then ended up having to replace my power supply :(
2.4 Well i am hoping i meet alot of people i can game with it gets tedious always trying to find people to play with.hope billions of people join and help make sorted the best gaming community. I am also looking forward to hopefully see aion on here someday. :lol , damn that question was hard... :shock:

Specktor
Overlord

Re: Neil Application

Postby Specktor » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Well unfortunately you said you know Seyton, that's a big minus right there but I suppose so do I so i cant really hold is against you :D

Welcome to the community, we'll sort your forum rights out shortly. Once you're on mumble just message myself or Marz to register you

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Hey Neil
Welcome dude

Glad you decided to come join us :)

XXXIII

Postby XXXIII » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:04 am

Can't wait to finish work, i am so amped to start gamin
:D :D thank sooo much

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:28 am

Just play at work
Seyt wont know :P

XXXIII

Postby XXXIII » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:47 pm

LOL i am not too much worried about that more worried i get shit from woody or the client hahaha gaming is a very addictive subject and i may get very aggressive if i am on a mission and someone is moaning about a printer or something else"Go Away im busy :twisted: |!". could you imagine how that can turn out, this it dude chasing away users and asking them to wait until my mission is done or till my checkpoint is reached.... :mrgreen: :D
hahaha

XXXIII

Postby XXXIII » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Where do i change my profile pic ?

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:24 am

user control panel, top right