Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Lilith

Lilith Applications

Postby Lilith » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Lilith
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Centurion
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Gunstoy , colorvirus
1.4 Got Mumble? yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Gunstoy, colorvirus, Deathbeep, Chaos za
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I live in centurion, I prefer MOBA and MMO games Mostly league of legends and Guild Wars but play alot of games etc
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : I was busy playing Guild Wars and for some reason my warrior ghot stuck in the ground and when i jumped the whole game glichted and i fell into water when i reloged i was on a massive building.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : for a fun gaming community to play with friends

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: GW2
3.2 Character Name:
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human , Thief
3.4 Level & Spec: 80
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: mon-sunday from 4pm to 1am..
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 8 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Raiding GW2 dungeons
3.8 Do you PvP?: yes i prefer it
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: yes

Patches
Officer

Re: Lilith Applications

Postby Patches » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Hi Lilith, welcome to Sorted. Marz should update your forum access soon. Link to mumble details are in my sig.
You omitted 3.2 so please state your character or account name so we can drop you an invite.
I also need to add a small disclaimer that the GW2 guild is a bit quiet at the moment, but that will change soon as everyone starts coming back from holidays.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:08 am

Permissions updated
Thanks Patches

Welcome to the community Lilith

GunsToy

Postby GunsToy » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:36 pm

Welcome And thanks guys

Lilith

Postby Lilith » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:47 pm

hi my char name is Lilith Almabar, and thank you for accepting me looking foward to playing with you guys

Patches
Officer

Postby Patches » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:39 pm

Sorry for the delay on the invite. Blame silly season :)