Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name:Impla
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City):South Africa, Kzn
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friend
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Thinus(roekeloos),Gunstoy
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:From South Africa,Have to say that online games has to be the best So far Wow,Heartstone,LoL and Call of Duty, I prefer online games as the social aspect is always a fun part.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :Had to be when i was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online i was running after another player and i had no ammo so i decided to throw my knife.. completely missed him but i did manage to hit another player that was hiding in the the bush just a few feet away.. Call it Campers Curse ^^
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Looking for peeps to hang out with while on WoW and getting into raiding and also working together pwning players in PvP

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: WoW
3.2 Character Name:Implaman
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human/Death Knight
3.4 Level & Spec:100 Frost/Blood
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?:weekdays and sundays
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: about 5 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): i have completed many raids before started during Cataclysm WoW but i could only raid so many times before my exams started in school but that part of my life is now behind me :)
3.8 Do you PvP?:Yes Love PvP Pure Pwnage
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes , will have to be given a certain amount if time just to get the hang of the spec again

Verrayne
Veteran

Re: Impla Application

Postby Verrayne » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:45 am

Oh yes! We need a good DK.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:05 am

Sadly Verrayne I think this is another EU recruit :)
Welcome to the community, I'll update forum access now

roekeloos

Postby roekeloos » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:08 am

Indeed he is for EU, I keep telling the guys to just add that part to the applications but nooo...