Piper_Fawn

Piper_Fawn App

Postby Piper_Fawn » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Piper_Fawn & Nobody101
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa - Pretoria
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Google
1.4 Got Mumble? No but i can download it : Mumble is an open source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software primarily intended for use while gaming

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: I'm afraid not but seeing as the plan is to join I would love to get to know the crew.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: From Pretoria bred and born Enjoy RPG very big Fallout and Dota & Dota2 Fan played alot of Diablo and GW2 but moved on to try something new. Foll
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Played a game of Dota2 (we were losing) had a person abandon our game and it became a 5 vs 2 sold all their items and became OP made a bet that we could win if we would he would give me Pudge chainsaw for a any commen item, suffice to say my Pudge now rawwwwws a nice "rare" chainsaw.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : A community willing to assist with the new help with the old and eventually become family.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Played GW2 started off Wildstar
3.2 Character Name: Piper Fawn
3.3 Character Race and Class: Hunter/Messer :-> Medic
3.4 Level & Spec: Max on GW2 :-> Lvl 15 Wildstar
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Every day between 19:00- 00:00 but i work 2 week shifts so only every 2nd week, then im able to do 08:00 - 12:00.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 2 Years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): No
3.8 Do you PvP?: Alot in GW2
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes

Torso
WoW Master (US)

Re: Piper_Fawn App

Postby Torso » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi Piper_Fawn,

Unfortunately our Wildstar guild is no longer active and we have been forced to close that area of our gaming community down.
We are however very active in Dota2, GW2, WoW (US) and we have a guild on WoW (EU) which is considerably smaller if you would be interested in joining the community on any of those fronts.
Please do take note we are not limited to those games we play a variety of other games.

Kind regards,
Torso

Specktor
Overlord

Postby Specktor » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:37 pm

In other words we're awesome and if you're looking for a place to play games then this is the place :D

Piper_Fawn

Postby Piper_Fawn » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:06 am

Morning thanks would still like to join............So that’s it for wildstar wasn’t so intrested in it anyway !! How do I get in contact for GW2 but be reminded its been 5months since I last played GW2 and whom do I contact for Dota 2 then ?

Patches
Officer

Postby Patches » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Either me or one of the GW2 officers will drop you a guild invite. Welcome to Sorted :)

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:07 am

Glad to see a some genuine fresh gaming interest. Most people join with 1 game type interest and disappear soon after they get bored of said game.
Our voice comms "mumble" will be the best place to get all your info for both DOTA and GW2
I'll set up your forum permissions now so you can see the rest of the threads.

Just keep in mind it's the silly season now and people are really scarce (such as myself, I'm actually typing this right now while starring in to the sea)

Specktor
Overlord

Postby Specktor » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:58 am

And invite your friends!