Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Eyri
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Pretoria, South Africa
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friend suggestion
1.4 Got Mumble? Yep

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Darksinne, Shahun, Razia and Milk_Toast
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I've been playing games for most of my life just for fun. Within the last 2 years I started taking gaming more seriously, investing a lot of time in trying to improve. My favourite game is Dota 2, I don't really have a genre preference though, I tend to play MOBA, FPS and RPG.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : The first time I ever played Lycan I attempted a solo rosh, when I finally killed him I was on low life so TPed back to base immediately, without picking up the aegis... I ended up denying it with my wolves.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : A community I can play with and learn from.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Eyri's Application

Postby Marz » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:29 am

Sorry for the delay, between eskom and WoW raids its been difficult to reply to this.
I believe mumble has been done. Welcome to the community, will sort out forum permissions now