Nnumpty App

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
nnumpty

Nnumpty App

Postby nnumpty » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Nnumpty
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): From Glasgow, Scotland but currently living in Newark England
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): From a friend
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: My GM is a member of the Sorted gaming community, I don't know what name he goes by on here but I know him as Thinus
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I am from Scotland and got into WoW about 7 years ago, it was only casual play at the start but during WotLK I got into raiding, tried tanking and hated so made a resto druid and have loved it ever since, got heavily into the raids during MoP and completed SOO on the new heroic (not mythic) but when my shifts at work changed I got dropped from team and then got bored with WoW and took a year long break, but have come back now for WoD and hoping to get into raiding again :) I also play Diablo 3 & Hearthstone when I want a change of scenery
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : When I first started WoW (I was a warriro), I didn't really know what everything meant, so when a guildy asked me to come come be a tank for some dungeons for them I said OK and asked where and how I got in a tank, they all laughed at me :(
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Looking for peeps to hang out with while on WoW and getting into raiding

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
Not sure whether I need to fill this in as I wont be joining your WoW guild, just our guilds will maybe be helping each other out at the start of the new raids

3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: WoW
3.2 Character Name: Nnumpty
3.3 Character Race and Class: Tauren druid
3.4 Level & Spec: 100 resto
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: weekdays mainly, but atm only every second week due to work
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: about 7 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Cleared SOO on heroic and all other MoP raids on normal, done all Cata raids on HC
3.8 Do you PvP?: Not really, I will do the odd BG now and then
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Not on my druid, but will be leveling up other toons.

Agro
Officer

Re: Nnumpty App

Postby Agro » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Welcome to the Sorted community, our glorious guild leader will update your forum access, Whisper myself Mzekezeke, Spadey or Marzz for an invite, please we aware that we raid on South african time GMT +2.

roekeloos

Postby roekeloos » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:36 am

for some reason my post didn't go up last night, Mr. Scotsman over her is on EU!

Agro
Officer

Postby Agro » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:51 am

ah i see, well in that case i how no idea who to PM :)

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:20 am

Lol agro, thanks for the reply anyway

Welcome to Sorted Nnumpty.
Ill fix access now

nnumpty

Postby nnumpty » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Hey & thanks :)