Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
devilbelf

Devilbelf Lv 90 Protection Paladin Application

Postby devilbelf » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Devilbelf
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Port Elizabeth, South Africa
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friend suggested (Vladilock)
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Vladilock
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I'm a Graphic Designer from Port Elizabeth, played Q3A, HL 1+2, couple of other FPS's, been playing World of Warcraft since June 2005 to current.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Once left my toon un-attended, came back to a stripped down paladin, on top of a mailbox, Vladilock at my machine, /yell offering 5g lapdances, PST Devilbelf.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : End game content, SOUTH AFRICAN guildies...

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: WoW
3.2 Character Name: Devilbelf
3.3 Character Race and Class: Blood Elf Paladin
3.4 Level & Spec: Lv 90 Protection
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Most days, during the evenings, but mostly weekends.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: Since June 2005
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Tanking since BC, was a Feral Druid, first toon was a Warlock during vanilla WoW, raided MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx/Ulduar/ICC/SSC/TK etc etc
3.8 Do you PvP?: Ranked Legionnaire on my lock, dabbled in PvP after the changes, but nothing as hardcore as it was during vanilla
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: If it's necessary and should I have the required gear.

Agro
Officer

Re: Devilbelf Lv 90 Protection Paladin Application

Postby Agro » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:12 am

Holy Shit a WoW application, Firstly, i would pay 5g for a lapdance any day... if i have 5g, haha but hey welcome to sorted, our raiding is a bit on hold now untill WoD, but then we will be pushing hard again, in the meantime you are more than welcome to join us in our old raids achievement farming and whatnot :).

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:07 am

Hey devilbelf
Just got a few questions for you if you don't mind first.
So have you been on US WoW for years on US? What guild have you been with all these years and why only join us now?

After looking deeper in to history I see you applied back in 2010 WotLK. It was a few weeks before I become officer and even longer before I took over the community. Kind of weird not a single person replied to the application especially seeing as I know that at least 3 of the officers were very active at the time. Was there previous disagreements between you guys? Just trying to find a full history.

Last point I want to make, as for raiding we actually have 2 tanks (and one spare). Is there any other dps or healing toon you may want to bring?

Besides all this we welcome the extra Saffer to join and have fun with.

devilbelf

Postby devilbelf » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Hey Marz,

Thanks for the reply and the warm welcome... I was with numerous guilds over the years, most time spent with <Exhumed> Thaurissan (Oceanic) whilst tanking. Vladilock <Sorted> convinced me to transfer my pally (which is my main) to Whisperwind, as we're good friends in the real world :P I took quite a long break from MMO's, but it would appear as though I'm back in the swing of things again. As for previously applying, I honestly don't recall. I do however know that there's no bad blood between myself or any other guild member from <Sorted>, that I know for a fact.

Most of my other toons are on Thaurissan still (90 Hunter, 90 Warlock, couple of 80's etc)

Hope this answers all your questions and looking forward to your response.

Thanks and regards,

JC aka Devilbelf

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Shew thats good to hear.

Was starting to think I would have to deal with someones old emo first haha
Welcome to Sorted, ask anyone with raider or officer status for an invite. I will sort out the forum permissions now