Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: LlamaDelRey
1.2 Where are you? Gauteng, South Africa
1.3 How did you find Sorted? Friend Reference
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: SmokeGhost, Mr.Razia, Phoenix, Torso, EmoOilBird, Splicer, _Darksinne...
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I live in Pretoria and was born in Bloemfontein. I have played (and prefer) FPS games (CSS, Battlefield and Americas Army) and MOBA's (Dota 2 and LOL). I was in a clan in Americas Army and I have recently started playing CS Go.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks!: My boyfriend and I were playing LOL and after a lot of kill steals from his side (which is still debated to this date) I just completely lost it. I was so mad that after the game finished I just logged off of everything and did not speak to him until the next day. I have since been working on my rage issues :P
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? To play with friends and meet some new ones along the way.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: LlamaDelRey's Application

Postby Marz » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:28 am

Rage issues while playing with those guys? Thats impossible. They are such mild and calm natured people... ok jokes aside, your first problem was that you were playing LoL :)

Welcome to the community
Forum permissions updated

Agro
Officer

Postby Agro » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 am

Your 2nd problem is that you're friends with Louis.

GunsToy

Postby GunsToy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:39 pm

and your third problem is that you listen to marz! he is just dota and nothing more, so play what you like and ignore him