Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: MilK_†oas†
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South-Africa, Pta
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Through a Friend
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: ShahuN, Dorianluthis , Ichimaru-Gin

2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:
My real name is WJ, 21years old, student..
I am from Pta Centurion. Love sport. Played Dota 1 on the South-African server for long been playing dota for a few years. Played Eve-Online aswell but stopped, took to much time. Like role playing game such as Sacred2 aswell as Moba (dota) .. I am more the support or tank type of player . Friendly, relaxed and can have a good laugh.

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Hehe uhmm actually don't have extreme funny things but the most funniest must be ..
Me and a group of friends decided to go party for the night and when we get back we are going to jam a bit. Haha one of my friends was really hammered but he is normally the most chilled of the whole group. So we played and he had a real shitty game .. So he stands up and hits his own screen, smacks the mouse and breaks the key-board .. The next morning he wakes up could not remember a thing. In the bedroom he tells us what an epic night he had and we started laughing . When he saw his screen he was like WTF and had the best facial expression ever...

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Socialize, meeting new people and have a good time. Learn about games and improve skills

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Introduction

Postby Marz » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Hey welcome to our community :)
Ill set up your forum permissions now

Lol your buddy must have been seriously angry the next day haha