Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Xen0sk1ll3r

Xen0sk1ll3r's Application

Postby Xen0sk1ll3r » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Xen0sk1ll3r and in MC Icedwarfreak
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Johannesburg
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): GW2 fourms while looking for a guild
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: unfortunately I know no-one in sorted
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:well I'm from Johannesburg SA my gaming history tends to be one more for solo gaming but I have been over the past few years moving into the more social and online gaming I play just about any and all games I can get my hands on :mrgreen:
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : after having an all night of gaming 3:00 am in the middle of winter decide to wake us up we are gone go for a swim in the pool. We got in and jump straight out
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : and amazing and enjoyable gaming experience

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: GW2
3.2 Character Name: Asura firebow
3.3 Character Race and Class: human ranger
3.4 Level & Spec: 23 (ATM)
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: best times suited would be a Friday evening and through out most of the weekend
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: been playing for a while but stopes for a year or so and now I'm back into playing MMOs
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: no I don't have raiding experience
3.8 Do you PvP?: I am not all to find of pvp but yes I do pvp from time to time
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: yes as I am someone that respects others and their feelings

Patches
Officer

Re: Xen0sk1ll3r's Application

Postby Patches » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:14 am

Welcome to Sorted :D
Marz will update your forum permissions soon & we'll add you in game tonight.
Mumble details can be found in my sig, me me or one of the officers in Guild Chat when you first sign into mumble so we can update your access.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Xen0sk1ll3r's Application

Postby Marz » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 am

welcome welcome
forum permissions updated