Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
LikeMike

Application MikeTan AA

Postby LikeMike » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:05 am

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: MikeTan
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Brakpan,Gauteng,SA
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friend Suggested (Roekeloos)
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Only know Roekeloos :)
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I am originally from Gauteng but grew up in Pietersburg Limpopo. I am a first person shooter lover and only started playing online a month ago after the invite from Roekeloos to play AA.And ever since i haven't stopped playing. Use to only play COD, Far cry Crysis all on my own. But now it's online all the way.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : My very first time playing AA we played the Hospital Map. Making the story short I was the only one left with the flag on my back and I had to just make sure to get to the Zulu extraction point. But I was on the top floor up and over. Being so new to the AA game i just ran from the top jumping to the bottom, but I had only like 10% health left :oops: . Neatless to say we lost that round and EVERYBODY laughed at me. I actually felt like an ass. LOL :lol: But I learned from that.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Like to be part of the SG clan for AA but I think that to be just part of the Forum for now is Awesome. Learning alot!

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Application MikeTan AA

Postby Marz » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Rofl that does sound funny. Awesome story :)
Roek mentioned you last night (good things dont worry)
Welcome to the community
I hope you feel at home here. Dont be shy to post about anything on these forums. Plenty of people to have a discussion or share laughs with here.
Forum permissions updated

LikeMike

Re: Application MikeTan AA

Postby LikeMike » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Awesome! Thanks Marz, will pop a question if/when Im unsure of something. See you Guys on the "battlefield"!