Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Gymn
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Afrca, Port Elizabeth
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friend Suggested
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Roekeloos, Tybalt (tyba) Zion
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Started playing back in the day with starcraft, broodwars, half-life, age of empires, and so forth. Really got into counter-strike as well. First game I really played 24/7. Got into WoW a couple years back, been jamming that ever since. taken breaks every now and then, played battlefield as well, but never got into completely. just looking to jam some games with my mates, hence here applying. DON'T FORGET QUAKE3ARENA
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Rocket jump to get my mate on a platform in Longest yard, only to have him waiting above me with a gauntlet and a huge grin...
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Just a cool gaming community, anything else is a bonus.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: WoW
3.2 Character Name: Gymn
3.3 Character Race and Class: Tauren Warrior
3.4 Level & Spec: 90 Arms
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: weekdays from 6pm - 10pm
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: +-6 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): DS 10man normal
3.8 Do you PvP?: every now and then
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Got enough alts, will possibly try it.

Gymn Out

roekeloos

Re: Gymn's Application

Postby roekeloos » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Just to mention, Gymn plays WoW on EU with me.

Vale
WoW Master (EU)

Postby Vale » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Wow we haven't had a WoW app in ages, welcome to Sorted

Mumble details in my Sig.

I miss Q3A it was awesome, rocket jumps where something i never got the hang of.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Forum permissions updated