Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Remloc

Remloc's Application

Postby Remloc » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:54 am

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Remloc
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Molde, Norway
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Zone chat and PUG groups.
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: No, only talked with Bokkie for a short time.
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: MMORPG, played GW2 and Aion. I played Eve online and BF2-3 for several years aswell, got on the leaderboard as #6 in BF2. I am from Norway, 18yrs old male, pretty active as I have nothing to do beside work untill January.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Hmm... Did tank Stormtalon as an Esper while our tank DC'ed, never expected Wildstar to get my heart going like that. Ran like hell, died just as the tank got back, endt up getting silver. Not so much fun to read, but made me laugh like a madman running in circles!
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Fun, friends, a nice community, an upgrade from PUG groups, epic items and ruling Nexus.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar
3.2 Character Name: Remloc
3.3 Character Race and Class: Aurin, Esper
3.4 Level & Spec: 50, DPS
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Monday-Sunday after 18:00 my time... 17:00 UK time.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 6-7 yrs.
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): No. Not sure if fleet commanding 50 players in Eve online PVP counts though.
3.8 Do you PvP?: Yes.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Ofc

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: Remloc's Application

Postby Yokochan » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:59 am

We only accept spellslinger tanks! But you can DPS no problems :)

Welcome to the community :) Im sure Marz will update your permissions soon but in the mean time enjoy!
Mumble details here

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Remloc's Application

Postby Marz » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Welcome
Forum permissions updated