Zapiro's Applycation

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Zapiro

Zapiro's Applycation

Postby Zapiro » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:04 am

1.1 General Online Name: Zapiro

1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Cape-Town

1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Was googleing for any SA peeps playing wildstar on eko server and got to your web page and though NE!!! looks cool why not need a mmorpg family:}

1.4 Got Mumble? Nope but if neede wil get it no props ASAP if needed:}

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!:Nope soory to say but would like to meet new mmo peeps thx:}

2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I am from Guateng lived there for 20 years and moved to cape town loving it here:}.I studied to became a Chef got my Diploma's and started my own food truck company:}PIZZA CONES..LOVE gaming my escape from real world don't watch movies i do mmorpg and some time some FPS..O I'm Jean-luis 30 years young Hala

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Got a parrot and she loves sitting with me while i play, she really loves the lights on my keyboard and likes biting theme off one day think it was Diablo 3 for months been looking for a piece of gear cant rememba what but was epic she(my parrot)was siiting on my computer desk i went to the bathroom came back and some reason think she was playing with the key's again dropped me my piece i was looking for so long LOL why didn't she tell me she can get it for me haha..Hope it funny

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Just looking for a SA guild to chill and game with no one wants to play alone would be sweet to join ya peeps

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: GW2 not any more..Wildstar Best game ever so ya Wildstar

3.2 Character Name: Zapiro

3.3 Character Race and Class: Granok Warrior

3.4 Level & Spec: Lv7 so spec not that high haha sorry:}

3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Mostly in the evenings

3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 10 years

3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Bit but long time ago

3.8 Do you PvP?: Yes but more Pve bthink Wildstar might change that

3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes if needed don't know exactly what you mean

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Zapiro's Applycation

Postby Marz » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Parrot of epic looting, nice!
I want one of those haha

Welcome to the community
Forum permissions updated
Whisper Baltimora, Yokochan, Marz, Specktra or fullyloaded for an invite

Zapiro

Postby Zapiro » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:48 am

Morning

Thx so much for taking the time to read my application.Cant wait to play with some sa peeps

Would give theme a whisper in game asap

See you guys soon :D

Samundra
GW2 Master

Postby Samundra » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:20 am

I saw Pizza cones and stopped right there!

Methinks the mortal should give us an address - so we can payz the mortal a visitz!

Hyuu (phear)

Postby Hyuu (phear) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Hmmmm I was thinking about doing a food truck tour today. Ah well. Welcome!
Sorted - Forums - Mumble details

"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mech battle between two fetuses."