1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc):

Zone announcement by Marz

1.4 Got Mumble?

Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!:

No

2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:

Mostly play MMO's, some FPS games if they grab my attention for a while. Started playing WoW in WotLK, raided with my guild there up until Cataclysm. In Mists I've been helping out with various raid teams in the guild as I can. Played GW2 through beta and up to max level, did some dungeons there and PvPvP. Love the world in GW2 for exploration but haven't really got into the back-story / crafting / etc. Played Wildstar in the beta, but was abroad for the actual launch so a month late to the actual game. Since then have been leveling a warrior and generally making things up as I go along (currently level 41)

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :

[YouTube]http://youtu.be/DFPwxwuFvEM[/YouTube]

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? :

People to socialize with in-game. Folks that can offer advice about how to get the most out of the game. People to group with for dungeons / raids. Somewhere I can call home and feel involved with.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?:

Wildstar

3.2 Character Name:

Aguacate

3.3 Character Race and Class:

Mordesh, Warrior

3.4 Level & Spec:

41, Assault

3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?:

Mon-Weds 19:30 UK time onward, Weekends most time but prefer evenings

3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?:

7-8 years

3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind):

No

3.8 Do you PvP?:

Not usually

3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?:

yes

Please realise that as a new member you will not be guaranteed a raiding team. With that said however, there is always something to do within the community

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: Aguacate Application for Wildstar

Postby Yokochan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:27 pm

That video was hilarious :D
Go... "awkward silence"

Welcome to the community :) Im sure Marz will update your permissions soon but in the mean time feel free to message Yokochan, Baltimora, Vaie, Marz, Specktra, Overloaded or Zambrak, for an invite.
Mumble details here

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Aguacate Application for Wildstar

Postby Marz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:19 am

Sorry for the delay
Forum permissions updated
Welcome to the community