Amarithe's Application (Wildstar)

Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Amarithe

Amarithe's Application (Wildstar)

Postby Amarithe » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Hello there~

1.1 General Online Name: Amarithe (or Alekto)
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Portugal, Lisbon
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friends
1.4 Got Mumble? Not yet :)

2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Yokochan, CrasHBurN, Shrimpy (my sister) and Thanita
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I'm 24 years old, Shrimp's older sister and I live in Lisbon. My first MMO was the original Guild Wars :) Played Aion, Forsaken World, Guild Wars 2 (specially Guild Wars 2 until I finished my legendary), Rift, Tera and Runes of Magic in the meantime (besides de ocasional Dota 2). I used to spend many hours per day gaming while in university, but haven't had as much time or energy since I got my new job.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Personal conversations in public chats by mistake --'.. Can't recall anything else at the moment!
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Company and fun for PVE and instances.

3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar :)
3.2 Character Name: Amarithe
3.3 Character Race and Class: Aurin, Esper
3.4 Level & Spec: 34, DPS
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: I work a different schedule everyday, can be morning or evening.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: Bit over 5 years ago.
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Used to do raids in Rift, but nothing too complex.
3.8 Do you PvP?: Not really. Only PVP I enjoyed (or tried :p) was WvW in GW2.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: I'm actually interested in support for groups, but I have to be honest: no experience in healing.

Yokochan
Overlord

Re: Amarithe's Application (Wildstar)

Postby Yokochan » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Yay so glad you could join us :D

Whisper me on Yokochan ingame when you are ready for an invite :) And I am sure Marz will update forum permissions soon.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Amarithe's Application (Wildstar)

Postby Marz » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:59 pm

True story

Glad to have some more friendly amigos :)

forum permissions updated