Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Kinzel

Application - Wildstar - Kinzel

Postby Kinzel » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Kinzel
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Johannesburg, South Africa
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friends of mine used to raid with Sorted on WoW.
1.4 Got Mumble? Nope but it won't be a problem to pick up quickly.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Edren and Dethilian who reapplied recently after their time out in the cold.

2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Good friends with Edren and Dethilian in RL as we grew up in PE. I moved up to Joburg 3 years ago for work and have been loving it since (except the cold :shock:
I'll play most anything except dota or it's ilk and CS as they were killed in LANs back in the day, but prefer RTS and RPGs. Steam summer sale has been vicious haha. Started WoW back in BC but didn't get very far but started again with Wrath. Ended up with like 4 WoW accounts after following friends jumping between US and EU. Have tried a few other MMOs (SW, EVE, Rift, can't remember the others) but none stuck but I'm very impressed with Wildstar so far.

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : If I'm honest I can't think of anything off the top of my head as it's been a while since I've played anything online (no internet for a year which should be a joke by itself :cry:

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Mainly to have like minded people around while I play and later to raid and I'm really interested in warplots so having a fun group would be perfect.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar
3.2 Character Name: Kinzel
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human Engineer
3.4 Level & Spec: 23 heading towards tank.
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Weeknights is preferable but could probably make a plan for some weekends.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: On and off since 2001 maybe?
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Some early Wrath raiding but less than I would've liked as the guild was quite small so often had to pug to fill the raid.
3.8 Do you PvP?: Yes but I haven't in Wildstar so much yet.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Would prefer to be tank (1 of many no doubt) but will happily switch if needed sure.

Thanks a lot.

Vale
WoW Master (EU)

Re: Application - Wildstar - Kinzel

Postby Vale » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Welcome to Sorted

Hope you enjoy your time with us, please whisper Vaie, Marz, Specktra, Zambrak or Overloaded in game for a inv.
Come join us on mumble, details in my signature

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:17 pm

No internet for a year... how did you survive :(

Welcome to the community officially
Ill update your forum permissions now

Kinzel

Postby Kinzel » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Much appreciated will start trawling the forums now ;p Will also get the mumble side setup in a bit to get ready.

I survived the lack of internet but only just haha. New complex Telkom hadn't got to yet with bugger all 3g signal.
Withdrawal symptoms for a while I must admit.