Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Mox
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Pretoria
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): From a friend Gazz
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Yes my friend Gazz
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Iam born and raised on Pretoria, Grow up with gaming. First game i played was police wuest with out a mouse in green screen. I will try any game but lately i a playing wow, lol, catlstorm, euro truck sim and splinter cell
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : I was playing wow after a long day at work. doing a LFR and on the lasy boss mid fight i fell asleep; Woke up 15mins later standing alone in a raid with new armour. LOL
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : just to sosial and enjoy gaming

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar
3.2 Character Name: Moxli
3.3 Character Race and Class: Not sure
3.4 Level & Spec: Just starting
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Normally it will be weekends maybe some weekdays
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: Been playing wowfor about 2009
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Did some Raids on WOW.
3.8 Do you PvP?: Yes
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes

Vesuvius098

Re: Applications for wildstar

Postby Vesuvius098 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:30 am

Welcome to Sorted!
Great to get another lol player joining the WildStar ranks, I'm surrounded by Dota fools. Unfortunately WildStar is not a game where you can fall asleep and win loot, very intensive and requires a high level of co-ordination across everyone in the group. Alternatively queue up with Baltimora and myself and we'll do everything as per usual ;)

Marz will give you forum permissions shortly. Jump on to mumble whenever you want and say hi, details are here: http://sortedgaming.com/forums/viewtopi ... =33&t=6567
Whisper Marz, Specktra, Vaie, Overloaded or Zambrak for an invite in game :)

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Applications for wildstar

Postby Marz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Welcome to the community
Forum permissions updated