=======
1.1 General Online Name: RenegeEng
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): UK, London
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Forums
1.4 Got Mumble? Can get

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Not yet
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I am 30 years old. Originally from India, love PC games. Diablo 1, 2, Warcraft 1,2,3, GTA 2, 3,4,5, Farcry 1,2,3; Age of Empires 1,2,3; Age of Mythology; Civilization 3,4,5; Neverwinter nights. This lead me to WOW. After that, I have been to various MMOs like 9dragons, Age of wushu, Atlantica online, Champions online, city of heroes, Jade Dynasty, LOTRO, Marvel heroes, Neverwinter online, Star trek online, SWTOR and now am into Wildstar.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : During SWTOR raiding, I used to play gunslinger dps. During the change in levels, they introduced a new skill to allow rolling forward to them. I had a skill points which drops mines when I roll. In Team speak, one of my raid members played Limp Bizkit's Rolling Rolling song. And we were having fun rolling through and killing raid bosses. :)
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : A place to have fun

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar
3.2 Character Name: RenegeEng
3.3 Character Race and Class: Granok, Engineer
3.4 Level & Spec: 33, DPS/Tank
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Dont know whether I will raid. Depends on my wife. :D
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: hmmm, 8 years aroundish...
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): SWTOR, Marvel heroes, Champions online
3.8 Do you PvP?: not much
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: If needed, sure. In SWTOR, I used to have gear and toons to represent all roles required for guild

Thats about it from my side.

Cheers
Renegade

Vale
WoW Master (EU)

Re: Application - Engineer - Wildstar

Postby Vale » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:21 am

Hi Renegade

Welcome to Sorted, hope you enjoy your time with us.

Please whisper Marz, Vaie, Zambrak, Overloaded or Specktra in game for a inv.
Mumble details in my sig.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Application - Engineer - Wildstar

Postby Marz » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:36 am

Keep rolling rolling rolling!
Haha nice, I can picture it now :)
Welcome to the community
forum permissions updated