Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Versacedalla

Application - Versacedalla

Postby Versacedalla » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Section 1

=======

1.1 General Online Name: Versacedalla
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Cape Town
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Was recommended to it by a friend
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2

=======

2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: I've been invited by Schneaky aswell as Darksinne
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I'm from Cape town, I've been gaming for 10 years or so. I love all rpg's or games with deep storylines. I also enjoy multiplayer games like Dota and Wow.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : When I first started out, my cousins gave me a graphics card for my pc. When we finally got round to setting up a lan(they live in pretoria) a year or so later, it turned out I was plugging my monitor into the onboard the whole time. It was quite the epiphany and hilarious at the same time when they pointed that out.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Playing in a fun mature guild, making new friends and having a great time!

Section 3

=======

3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: WoW
3.2 Character Name: Versacedalla, Brakkenjan
3.3 Character Race and Class: Orc Hunter, Tauren druid
3.4 Level & Spec: 90 / DPS,
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: I work till 5pm so anything after 7pm
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 4years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): I've done plenty of lfr and also normal, but have never had the opportunity to go further
3.8 Do you PvP?: Sometimes
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Application - Versacedalla

Postby Marz » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:26 am

Doh, onboard graphics hahaha
Just a heads up. our main WoW guild is fairly innactive at the moment because of the content being stagnant and we are also on US WoW. If you still want an invite come contact me on the evenings on mumble and I will make a plan.
Welcome to the community
Forum permissions updated
Mumble details here