Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Edren

Application - Wildstar

Postby Edren » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Edren
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Johannesburg, South Africa
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Used to raid with Sorted back in vanilla days of WoW, 2006 - 2007 (Gengon).
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Dethilian who just recently applied and maybe some guys that have been around for a while?
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I have been a gamer for most of my life, but because of work and real life I consider myself more of a casual player now. My game genre preferences are RPGs and RTS games.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Um, i guess recently when playing Starcraft II i made a mass widow mine build and just chased around the enemy players all over the map with these mines. Might not sound found but it was pretty funny at the time :)
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : It will be great to be in Sorted again just to have people to chat to and be able to play with. MMORPGS are pretty lonely when you are playing on your own most of the time.

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar
3.2 Character Name: Edren
3.3 Character Race and Class: Granok Medic
3.4 Level & Spec: Level 12, healing (support)
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: About 8 years on and off.
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): WOW with Sorted on Whisperwind, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair and the 20 ones back in the day (cant remember the names)
3.8 Do you PvP?: Casually
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes

Thanks for reading and considering the application.

Cheers!

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Application - Wildstar

Postby Marz » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:20 am

Another old member :)
I dont think you and I got to meet though, just missed each other on the Sorted time line
Ill say the same thing I said to Dethilian, no need to app dude, you guys are always welcome in all of the Sorted guilds
Whisper Vaie, Marz, Specktra, Overloaded, Zambrak or Fragilecow for a inv
Mumble details here

Edren

Re: Application - Wildstar

Postby Edren » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:38 am

Thanks very much Marz!!

Appreciated. Will try whisper someone as soon as I can :)