Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Dethilian

Application - Dethilian - Wildstar

Postby Dethilian » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:18 am

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Dethilian
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Johannesburg, South Africa
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): I used to raid in Vanilla WoW with the original sorted crew. And then found out you guys created a wildstar guild and just started playing wildstar so keen to join :)
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: I used to know the original guys from Sorted like Surge etc. But not sure about now :) Got a few mates who are keen to join the guild aswell though and the one guy also used to raid in vanilla WOW
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I been playing MMOs since 2006. Love the aspect of playing with a lot of people. Generally prefer RPG's to anything else. I used to live in Port Elizabeth but moved to JHB 2 years ago and loving it! :)
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : mmmmmmmm must be honest cannot think of anything right now? I been playing and watching a lot of hearthstone since it was in BETA and Recently I saw a video of Trump getting BM'd by another player instead of the player just outright going for the kill and in the end the opponent ended up over BM'ing and lost the game lol! I laughed a lot!! :) :)
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : So obviously having a community of players to play with is awesome and being able to not have to PUG dungeons makes things so much better. Obviously im looking to potentially raid as well but thats something I actually wanna talk about it in the future considering I am only Level 12 right now lol. I am there to help people in need and just be generally a good support for the guild as a whole :)

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar
3.2 Character Name: Dethilian
3.3 Character Race and Class: Aurin Esper
3.4 Level & Spec: Currently LEvel 12 and will go heals most likely in end game. I have a lot of experience healing raids, dungeons in WOW and while this is different it is still similar :)
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: I am looking to Raid but during the week is best in the evenings.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: I been playing since 2006 when I first played WOW, played quite a few MMOs since then
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): WOW with Sorted on Whisperwind - Vanilla WOW - Up to BWL
3.8 Do you PvP?: No not really interested. just more for run
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes of course. :)

Hope you guys can approve me joining as soon as possible :) Im in game atm ;) lol

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Application - Dethilian - Wildstar

Postby Marz » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:09 am

AH BLASPHEMY!!!!!
No need to app man, you are already one of us. It is your given right to join :P
Now we just need Ranubis or Spewie to get online and leave one liners here
Catch Vaie, Marz, Specktra, Overloaded, Zambrak or Fragilecow for a inv

Dethilian

Re: Application - Dethilian - Wildstar

Postby Dethilian » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:57 am

HAHAHAH shot man :) had to be sure tho u know ;) lol its been awhile!

Sweet will send u a message ingame

Cheers