Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Bacchus

Application: Dranko

Postby Bacchus » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Section 1

=======

1.1 General Online Name: Dranko / Megrim
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South Africa, Johannesburg
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Searched for SA Wildstar guild on the Web
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

Section 2

=======

2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: I've already been invited to the Sorted guild on Eko by Specktra and DocMcLeod
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: Originally from Pretoria but moved to Joburg 4years ago, I've been playing games since the Sierra point and clink Quests.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : WoW= Everyone in the guild created lvl1 dwarfs and raced to get to BootyBay.
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Playing in a fun mature guild, making new friends and having a great time!

Section 3

=======

3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar
3.2 Character Name: Dranko / Megrim
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human, Engineer == might change, still trying out the toons
3.4 Level & Spec: 12 / DPS
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: I work till 5pm so anything after.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 10years +
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): I started playing WoW early 2005, did my time in the 40man MC raids, Raided Black Temple, Raided Lich King....
3.8 Do you PvP?: Sometimes
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yes

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Application: Dranko

Postby Marz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:38 pm

We used to make lvl 1 humans and go raid hogger :)
Welcome to the community
Forum permissions updated
Whisper Vaie, Marz, Specktra, Overloaded, Zambrak or Fragilecow for a inv
Mumble details here

Nightcrwler

Re: Application: Dranko

Postby Nightcrwler » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:50 am

Also organised a lvl1 race for our realm from Stranglethorn Vale to Ferelas. Think the prize pot was 100K....lot of money back then. Hilarious watching those lvl1s running for their lives :lol: