South Africa, Gauteng, Centurion.

1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc):
Friend (Shahun).

1.4 Got Mumble?
Yes I do have Mumble.

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!:
Yes I know a member personally (Shahun).

2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:
I am 21 years old and turning 22 this coming November. Sexy looking oke with an even more attractive lady and I am currently studying Law (LLB) as I received my BCom Law degree this April.
Relevant gaming history is Dota 1 and now Dota 2, been jamming (Casually I may add) the game since I got my nets the first time which is about 6 years ago.
Preference must be strategy so I can say I play COH and COH2 as well.

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :
This one was a bit hard at first but, for me personally, something funny is an oke flipping out and blaming his team for being noob and being rather rude at the people giving him a lesson. Well what happened then is the following. I played Mort (Solo bot Radiant) and I was up against THE Bounty and a Tiny where the former enjoyed absolute freefarm against me as one can Imagine. As the game progressed they gave us a handing and THE Bounty got a bit cheeky to say the least - even successfully killed me in a gang! So at this stage I am sitting 0-1 and no farm against THE Bounty with a killing spree and freefarm. Thankfully my team did play as one and gave me time to farm and played well defensively. I got my BF and BKB and then resumed team fights formally. Now we are getting to the juicy part. I got myself some dust and went with the boys for some Hunting. Long story short we steamrolled them and I finished with a Rampage. THE Bounty claimed (as we killed him everytime) that we are the biggest noobs and that it is only his team's fault, because (yes I am quoting) 'I am the best Bounty in South Africa'; 'Know your facts and if you do not know that I am the best Bounty (I am talking about THE Bounty now, one MUST remember) - you are a noob'; 'You are all noobs and should know your facts'. For moments like these I play Dota, I am just waiting for the day when someone tell me that I am noob and that he plays professionally and that I should know my facts, this is while you are stomping the ground with this 'professional'.

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? :
Some Casual DGL fun with Shahun. Good games and building friendships.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Application: DorianLuthis (Dota 2)

Postby Marz » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:25 am

That sounds like a daily game of rage DOTA to me. Too many people play like "Keyboard Warriors" hiding behind their PC instead of having common decency and sportsmanship.
Welcome to the community
I just want you to know that DGL is no casual thing :)

Ill update your forum permissions now