Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
shhrimp

Shrimpy's application

Postby shhrimp » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:07 pm

1.1 General Online Name: shhrimp
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Lisbon, Portugal
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friends
1.4 Got Mumble? Yar

2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Yokochan and CrasHBurN
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I'm 20 years old girl from Portugal. Started gaming really young when I was around 7 (Gameboy, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Solitaire lol), years later I made a break and when I was 15 I found Guild Wars and it all begun again. I love MMOs, like shooters and platform, boardgames. Guild Wars is still my favorite MMO - I knew all the lore and though I forgot a lot of it by now, that game still has a very special place in my gamer heart (because I obviously have more than one - Who did you take me for??).
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Hmmmm First, I don't have a good memory; Second, there's funny things happening everywhere when I'm gaming.... specially awkward situations I bring on myself but I can't give a concrete example xD
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Good fun on instances (vets preferably right now), open world pve - thats brings me to raids which I'm still working for (on phase 3 of my attunement journey), and maybe pvp in the future.

3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar!
3.2 Character Name: Shrimpy
3.3 Character Race and Class: Aurin, Spellslinger
3.4 Level & Spec: 50, DPS
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Right now everyday, late afternoon/early evening preferably.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 5 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Tiny bit on Rift but obviously not with Sorted.
3.8 Do you PvP?: Loved Rift pvp, did some GW2 pvp (did LOTS of wvw), still haven't gotten my hands on W* pvp though.
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: I suck at healing in every game so for the sake of everyone depending on my heals no.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Shrimpy's application

Postby Marz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Bom, você deve estar relacionado com yoko
I think I spelt that right :) If you cant tell my heritage is also from Portugal
Welcome to the community
Forum permissions updated
Whisper Vaie, Marz, Specktra, Overloaded, Zambrak or Fragilecow for a inv
Mumble details here

shhrimp

Re: Shrimpy's application

Postby shhrimp » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Estou sim :-) haha Let's try to explain this: Yoko and CrasH are friends of my sister's boyfriend.
Thank you for accepting me! Shall join up right now.