Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Blueblob0, Fire blob
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): South England
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Friend in Game
1.4 Got Mumble? Yep and love it!

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Yes Kizmeth as well as some members of an old guild
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I am 20 and am currently studying computer games programming. Generally I like games that have something different about them and so when playing solo I tend to play indie games such as thomas was alone, shelter and unepic, the rest of my game time has been spent playing Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Dungeon Defenders, Dota2 and now Wildstar. My favorite genres are turn based strategy games and rpgs, my favorite game to play with my friends is Dawn of war 1 and my favorite video game character is Kirby.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks!: Recently me and some friends got Baldur's Gate 1 and played chaotic evil characters, we spent the first 30 minutes messing with people in the first town and then died to a guy in the tavern who got too angry with us, an hour later we got destroyed by the guard instead!
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : To have a play where I can make friends, play dungeons and raid!

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?:Wildstar
3.2 Character Name:blueblob
3.3 Character Race and Class:Mordesh Engineer
3.4 Level & Spec: 50, DPS
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Evening onwards during the day and anytime at the weekend.
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: started playing gw1 in 2009
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): no only WvW in gw2
3.8 Do you PvP?: nope
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: I would rather not but if needed then yes

Vesuvius098

Re: blueblob - Wildstar

Postby Vesuvius098 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Welcome to Sorted!
Good to see another fellow Englishman joining the ranks. Less people shouting bru and brah over mumble the whole time. The lack of raiding experience is not a problem at all. WildStar is without a doubt one of the hardest games in terms of PvE end game content that I've experienced but there is a nice learning curve through veteran adventures and normal dungeons before you tackle the hard stuff.

Marz will give you forum permissions shortly. Jump on to mumble whenever you want and say hi, details are here: http://sortedgaming.com/forums/viewtopi ... =33&t=6567

You've been promoted in the guild up from Newbie so feel free to check out the guild bank, plenty of mats and AMPs there you're more than welcome to.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: blueblob - Wildstar

Postby Marz » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Forum permissions updated