SECTION ONE

1.1 General Online Name: Moose
1.2 Where are you? South Africa, Somerset West
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): Word of mouth
1.4 Got Mumble? Yes

SECTION TWO

2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!:
Yup, Godswar

2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc:
I'm 22, originally from Mpumalanga. Started playing WoW as my first MMO in 2005, on-and-off through to 2014.
I work as a developer and really dig Kings of Leon :mrgreen: I usually play either ranged DPS (i.e warlock, oomkin) or healer (restokin) in WoW. I dig PVP (arena etc) as well as raiding & content clearing

2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :
Back in early high school, I played WoW on an official US server (Stormrage). I wasn't allowed to stay up late, so I'd set an alarm for 1AM when the guild would raid. The one night I heard my dad wake up. I panicked there sitting in the dark. So I switched off my screen. Just before he got to my bedroom door, I realized my numlock light was on on the keyboard, so I pressed that too to turn off the light (forgetting that it was the autorun hotkey). He opened the door, didn't realize I was sitting in-front of my PC, and left. When I turned on the screen again, I realized that I had wiped my whole 40m raid in Ony (we were prepping just before her) :oops: . My body right underneath the NPC was kind of a dead giveaway. 8)

2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? :
Fun, excitement, and progress. I want to engage with a serious community of local gamers in Wildstar, and am hopeful for the future.

SECTION THREE

3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar
3.2 Character Name: Matthew
3.3 Character Race and Class: Human, Esper
3.4 Level & Spec: Currently 12, Soldier
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: Would be able to organize anything based on arrangement
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 9 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Casual raider on Twilight's Hammer
3.8 Do you PvP?: Yes
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Yup

CONCLUSION

Well, that's about it. Thanks for taking the time to read the application and don't hesitate to let me know if I left something out :x #awks

Baltimora

Re: Application: Matthew

Postby Baltimora » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Welcome to Sorted.

Marz will update your forum rights and Im sure you already got the mumble details from our record holder slowest leveler Killa.

Vesuvius098

Postby Vesuvius098 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:47 pm

If by Kings of Leon you mean the band you have my respect. Not so much a fan of there new stuff but boy did I love their old stuff. If you like them, check out Thirty Seconds to Mars if you haven't already, Closer to the Edge, Conquistador and Up in the Air are like my favorites of all time.

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Forum permissions updated