Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Henkish

Application Confirm - Esquiez

Postby Henkish » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:48 pm

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Esquiez
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Norway
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): In-Game (Wildstar)
1.4 Got Mumble? no

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: no
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: 20 year old from Oslo, Norway. Play a lot of games like Wildstar, WoW, Diablo, CS etc.
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : Caught my mom playing wow (pretty fun to me)
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : Get a good guild in WS and do some raids!

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar > WoW
3.2 Character Name: Esquiez (Wildstar) Zelathion (WoW)
3.3 Character Race and Class: Aurin Stalker
3.4 Level & Spec: 50 DPS (maybe tank after a while)
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: This summer, almost every day/night. But weekends and evenings are the best
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: 8 years
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Every Raid in WoW
3.8 Do you PvP?: A lot!
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Ofc!

Vesuvius098

Re: Application Confirm - Esquiez

Postby Vesuvius098 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Welcome to Sorted!
I can't imagine ever catching my mom playing wow, would make her the biggest hypocrite of all time. Did she have her own account or was on yours?

Every raid in wow? Now that's some dedication right there. Lots of people here have done the same since Vanilla, I myself only started during Wotlk.

Marz will give you forum permissions shortly. Jump on to mumble whenever you want and say hi, details are here: http://sortedgaming.com/forums/viewtopi ... =33&t=6567

Whisper Marz, Specktra, Vaie, Overloaded or Zambrak for an invite in game :)

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Application Confirm - Esquiez

Postby Marz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Forum Permissions updated
Welcome