Want to join us? Tell us about yourself here
Kizmeth

Kizmeth - Wildstar

Postby Kizmeth » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:45 am

Section 1
=======
1.1 General Online Name: Kizmeth, older Narette
1.2 Where are you? (Country, City): Czech Republic, Libušín
1.3 How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc): through in-game recruitment
1.4 Got Mumble? Yep and love it, I find it to be the best voice chat

Section 2
=======
2.1 Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!: Well, I know couple of people who joined recently from my prev. guild e.g. Lemespien, Skinneh
2.2 Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferences etc: I am 26 years old, playing MMOs since I got internet in 2005, my first and the one I played the longest is Knight Online (no one knows it), tried many many of them, bit longer time I played Ragnarok Online, Forsaken World, Guild Wars 2, SWTOR(just liked the class stories). From SP games I like RPG, adventures, especially appreciate great touching story
2.3 Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! : It is not "hahaha" funny, but 3 years ago a friend from Forsaken World MMO introduced me to someone she just met in game, saying he is quite cool and that we will get along. Now we are married for over a year, so we did get along indeed :)
2.4 What are you hoping for from Sorted? : People to have fun and some laughs with, people to properly run dungeons/raids with

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?: Wildstar
3.2 Character Name: Kizmeth
3.3 Character Race and Class: aurin (adorable!), Spellslinger
3.4 Level & Spec: 50, main healer, off dps (but both are quite fun)
3.5 If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: At the moment almost whenever - usually late afternoon/evening till night any day (would probably change when I manage to find a job)
3.6 How long have you been playing MMOs for?: since 2005
3.7 Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind): Not really, almost all MMOs I played had no raiding, just dungeon (did some easy raids in SWTOR before I quit)
3.8 Do you PvP?: not much
3.9 If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: Depends, but probably yes

Marz
Sorted Owner

Re: Kizmeth - Wildstar

Postby Marz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 am

Knight Online? What type of MMO is that? You are right I have never heard of it
Awwwww sweet, your marriage sounds awesome!
Welcome to the community
Forum permissions updated
Whisper Vaie, Marz, Specktra, Overloaded, Zambrak or Fragilecow for a inv
Mumble details here

Kizmeth

Re: Kizmeth - Wildstar

Postby Kizmeth » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:13 pm

It's fantasy f2p mmorpg that came out around 2004 in US I think, was super grindy. Funny thing is though, that there was bug which was later proclaimed as best feature of that game - people could use normal attack hotkey to interrupt skill animation in certain pattern/speed and do damage faster, calling it "comboing" which essentially made pvp very "real skill based" (and yay for hand cramps). Aaaand then it got ruined by hackers, dupers and other sort of nasty insects, also around 90% of population was turkish, I still remember couple of swears and other useful words. :P

Thank you, it is awesome ^^, I just wish he didn't hate wildstar graphics so we could play together.

Yey! I am already in guild, just needed the rest of goodies. :)