Section 1
=======
1.1 ) General Online Name: GodsWar
1.2 ) Where are you? (Country, City):South Africa Cape Town
1.3 ) How did you find Sorted? (Forums, Friend suggested etc):A friend
1.4 ) Got Mumble? : I will get :)

Section 2
=======
2.1 ) Know anyone in Sorted? A bit of vouching goes a long way!:Yes Saodatie is a wow player and a freind been with you for a long time

2.2 ) Tell us a bit about you, where you are from, your gaming history, your game genre preferances etc:Wel i started gaming when i was about 14 started playing quake 3 i was top 10 in Sa i have always liked FPS games and RTS always wanted to play wow but always had my doubts so now i have decided to start playing Wildstar my first ever MMO i have played a few before only testing and so on nothing extreme i play alot of Diablo 3 these days but i am board of it now i need nwe challanges and worlds to explore. I live in Cape town plenty of waves so i am a surfer i am in the water allot, sharks scare the shit out of me however a good barrel is worth the fear of a shark or losing a leg or arm.

2.3 ) Give us an example of something funny that happened to you while gaming. This question counts double marks! :
Well not sure if this is funny or not. but was playing Quake 3 tournament and i was staying in a double story house that time with my parents still. before i started i wanted to make some deep fried chips and i put the stove on and the oil so i left it completey forgot about it about 30 mins into tournamnet i just smell smoke next thing i run down stairs to see my kitchen is on fire (proof on my facebook with pictures if you think this is a BS story ) anyway run back up pause game saying my kitchen is on Fire everyone just types LOL, and thinking back i t realy was a LOL

2.4 ) What are you hoping for from Sorted? :Just a good clan good support and a awesome comunity

The following section needs only to be answered if you intend on joining Sorted on Any of our MMO's (GW2, WoW and/or Wildstar). If you have no intention of joining for any of these MMOs you may skip section 3.

Section 3
=======
3.1 ) Game (GW2, WoW, Wildstar) ?:Wildstar

3.2 ) Character Name:GodsWar if availble

3.3 ) Character Race and Class:Not sure yet

3.4 ) Level & Spec: N/A have not activated account yet i am doing that tonight

3.5 ) If you were to Raid/PvP, what days and times suit you for group activity?: anytime after 6pm any day of the week, weekends i surf and will only be able to play after 8pm onwards if i am not out.

3.6 ) How long have you been playing MMOs for?:Have never played full time only casual Trials, i understnd what it is about. My main goal is to get into Raiding and doing Big Boss fights and dungeons and get those shiny loots that make your eyes go O_O

3.7 ) Any previous raiding experience?: (eg. WoW Ulduar with Sorted on Whisperwind):No

3.8 ) Do you PvP?:No but would love to get into it

3.9 ) If necessary, would you be okay respeccing your toon to fill a need in Sorted?: No i like to play Tank and i will Tank good :)

kiljayden
Veteran

Re: Application Punkskelm Wildstar

Postby kiljayden » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:48 am

I vouch for this mal naairer. I have another friend hopefully joining soon as well. and another soon.
Im the new appointed Admin/Officer of Sorted: Please don't PM me of whisper me. I'm only here to perma bann people, enjoy your stay.

Vale
WoW Master (EU)

Postby Vale » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 am

Welcome to Sorted, hope you enjoy your stay.

Good luck with the leveling, don't hesitate to ask for help if you get stuck.
Guess in your case the "try not to burn the house down" comment is a serious one :mrgreen:

Whisper Marz, Vaie, Specktra, Overloaded or Zambrak for a Inv
Mumble details in my Sig

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:50 pm

I woulda laughed at that too. Great story

Welcome to the community
Permissions updated

Punkskelm

Postby Punkskelm » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Thanks all :)

Who does not love a good grind :) how long to 50 ?

Marz
Sorted Owner

Postby Marz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:44 pm

depends on the player
hardcore with rl commitments like work, id say a week
add a few days if wife or girlfriend is involved
add a another 2 weeks if you only do dungeons/pvp

Punkskelm

Postby Punkskelm » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Thanks

I will pull a no lifer to get to 50 asap - GF i told already she understands lets make it happen lvl 50 by tuesday next week.

Hardcore RAIDS in no time (in my dreams)!